Rue du Canada 9
Belgium Intracommunity VAT Number BE 0537-345-554
Your personal data
On this website, we collect your personal data of the case or place order, we contact by email or wish to register for our newsletter.
These data are managed by our company. We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
We keep the following information during your visit to our website:
- your e-mail address when you send messages / questions on this site.
- Your e-mail address when you contact us by e-mail.
- The visits statistics of the website (pages visited, source of traffic). Anonymous or global non-personal data can be collected, such as the type of browser or IP address, the operating system you use or the domain name of the website that allowed you to browse our site. Web or where you leave it. This allows us to permanently optimize our website for users.
- Any information you gave us when you place order on our site. (name, first name, address, phone number, e-mail address)
This information is used for:
- contact you in case of problems when you have a command
- or improve the content of our website.
- or inform you of updates to our site.
- or contact you later for direct marketing purposes by mail only (offers or product information).
We do not collect nor have access to your credit card number. Bank card payment is made through secure payment modules (PayPal and Hipay).
Our website is secure. We use the HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure or Secure Transfer Protocol). It is an Internet communication protocol that protects integrity as well as the confidentiality of data when transferring information between the Internet user and the site.
You want to react to one of the practices described above, you can contact us:
- by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- or in writing to the following address:
Rue du Canada 9
If you give us your postal address via the web
You will only receive the information or orders you requested, at the address you have communicated to us.
If you provide us with your phone number (fixed or GSM) via the web
You will only receive telephone calls from our company that are needed to answer your questions or inform you about your orders made online.
If you give us your e-mail address via the web
You can receive e-mails from our company to provide you with information about our offers or products (for a purpose of direct marketing), provided you expressly consented or that you are already a customer with us and that you have provided your e-mail address.
If you no longer wish to receive such e-mails:
- Either you click on the unsubscription link at the bottom of each promotional e-mail
- Either you send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
On request, we provide visitors with the possibility of correcting all inaccurate information about them.
- If you already have an account on our site, go to your account and modify your information
- Otherwise, send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org